[Building Sakai] Is Agora still ACTIVE?

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Mon Jan 18 09:57:20 PST 2010

You might also check out Sakai's Live Virtual Classroom tool, which currently provides integration with Elluminate, but could be extended to integrate with other synchronous meeting platforms.
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/LVC/Live+Virtual+Classroom+Tool

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist