[Building Sakai] How to enable a user MyWorkspace from code?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:33:42 PST 2010

Hi Manuel,

Do you mean that you want to create the My Workspace site for the user you just created, or that you don't want one created at all? My Workspace sites are created/recreated when a user first log's in. I am not sure if its possible to stop this but there has been a similar discussion in the past. I'll find it for you if that is what you need.

For the gradebook question, you can use the gradebook API's to remove a gradebook.

cheers,
Steve