[Building Sakai] can't create new courses!

Beith, Linda lbeith at rwu.edu
Fri Jan 15 09:34:05 PST 2010

Thanks Josh. We'll take a look.
Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: joshua.swink at gmail.com [mailto:joshua.swink at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Joshua Swink
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 12:33 PM
To: Beith, Linda
Cc: sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] can't create new courses!

I've seen this error occur when a site has no "home" tool - the tool
that's in use when you first visit a site.

It seems that something has interrupted the site's creation, between
the creation of the basic site and the addition of the tools.
Hopefully, there's more information in your catalina.out log.

Josh