[Building Sakai] problem in building sakai-3.0.0-milestone01

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Thu Jan 14 12:33:09 PST 2010

You are welcome.

SAKAI-DEV: I would suggest we remove or archive this tag and the corresponding confluence pages to avoid further confusion.  Agreed?  Thanks, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist

On Jan 14, 2010, at 11:42 AM, Sudhakara Rao Maddineni wrote:

Hi Lance,
   Yes.You are right.I checked out the code by following the doc at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/3akai.

Thanks!
Sudhakar.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 7:20 AM, Speelmon, Lance Day <lance at indiana.edu<mailto:lance at indiana.edu>> wrote:
Sudhakar, it looks like you are trying to compile source from https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-3.0.0-milestone01/, right?  If so, I do not believe this is a reasonable thing to do (others may correct me).  That looks like a defunct tag that is no longer in use or being developed.

If you are interested in checking out the most current Sakai R&D code, then I would point you to the following resources:
http://sakaiproject.org/future-directions
source code: http://github.com/ieb/open-experiments
documentation: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/KERNDOC/

Best, L