[Building Sakai] LoadRunner and collaboration

Martin B. Smith smithmb at ufl.edu
Thu Jan 14 11:58:32 PST 2010

Hello Sakai Community,

Here at UF, we're looking to share and collaborate with others using HP
LoadRunner for load testing our Sakai instances. I'm thinking of
starting a wiki page on the topic, but I'm curious if anyone else has
locations where they've been sharing information that could be a good
starting point for us.

Additionally, is the wiki the best place to center this collaboration?
Are there other places (maybe even repositories) that folks are already
using to share testing scripts?

Thank you,
--
Martin B. Smith