[Building Sakai] Question about the user profile

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:57:26 PST 2010

Hi Sam,

You could create a HTML page for this user in their My Workspace, make it public and then link to it from the other sites. Note that any resources you put in that file (ie if you include an image) must also be public.
This sounds like a good use case for reuse and sharing of the profile info though. Then its all in one spot.

This is possible with Profile2, it would just need to be expanded so that other tools can use it. So best use the HTML method for now.

cheers,
Steve