[Building Sakai] Thin Client Support for Tests & Quizzes

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Mon Jan 11 13:51:00 PST 2010

Hi,

Like many of you I assume, our distance learning team at UD operates a
testing center to administer exams and tests. We have experienced some
strange bugs last semester when some student submissions disappeared from
Tests & Quizzes. No trace of those submissions have ever been found. We
don't have the bug reports either because the stations did not allow copying
and pasting.

We are using 52 stations equipped with the Wyse terminal software (firmware
5.90, S30). The server uses Citrix Presentation 4.

Has anybody faced similar issues?

--

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-893-6631

TOP LINKS: