[Building Sakai] Share Document

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 03:51:51 PST 2010

Hi Sam,

You could put it in the Admin Workspace Resources tool, in the public folder area. Then it can be updated with the HTML editor. Or if its never going to change, it can go in the library webapp where other HTML files like the gateway information live.
Or anywhere in Sakai resources really, so long as its set to be public. Then you can just pass the URL around, perhaps in a pre-configured web content tool so it can easily be added/removed from all sites: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/A4ALAw

cheers,
Steve