[Building Sakai] trunk build error

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Jan 7 13:32:50 PST 2010

Yeah, it's missing.  Looks like the 1.1.0-beta08-SNAPSHOT deployment
did not execute completely when it was run from UCT this morning.

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots/org/sakaiproject/kernel/deploy/kernel-assembly/

The quick fix for you is to manually edit the master pom
<sakai.kernel.version> property.  Set it to 1.1.0-beta07 and perform a
new build. I will update the trunk master pom to 1.1.0-beta07 for the
benefit of the nightly2 8 pm build.

We will redeploy/fix the snapshot.

Cheers,

Anth