[Building Sakai] Profile 2 and IE8 issue

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Jan 7 05:30:53 PST 2010

Hi all,

If there is an easy to search for bug pattern in the HTML then I/someone can write a small Perl or Bash script to check the various code bases. Best to double check that we don't have some other places that might trigger a bang. Nuno can you advise, is it just an HTML page using a certain javascript method with a specific HTML tag in the page?

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam