[Building Sakai] Mellon closing RIT program

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed Jan 6 11:11:07 PST 2010

Thanks, Michael. You've voiced what I personally think is the biggest
point:

Much as our community focus has taken emphasis beyond technical
plumbing of late, a reflection that "IT is (being) solved" by a
scholarly grantor has some parallels (ignoring entirely budgetary
concerns). And, indeed, it could well even boost innovation in areas
closer to the missions of many of our colleagues and partners.

Thanks,
-Noah