[Building Sakai] Building Mneme & Ambrosia under 2.6.1 error

Robert Long relong at svsu.edu
Tue Jan 5 08:36:02 PST 2010

Matthew and Glenn,

Thanks for the help! I am still receiving errors on building both tools. Here are the steps I have completed:

1. grabbed via svn: ambrosia 1.2m7, mneme 1.2m7 (renamed test-center), and etudes-utils 1.0.2
2. patched etudes-util with the given patch file, changed sakai version to 2.6.1
3. patched both ambrosia and test-center with given patches to update to K1/2.6, and changed sakai version to 2.6.1
4. built etudes-util successfully, confirmed the 2 jars were in my .m2/repository directory
5. built ambrosia unsuccessfully, failing with the same error as before "package org.etudes.util does not exist"
6. built test-center unsuccessfully, failed with errors:

/usr/local/sakai_2-6-1/test-center/mneme-impl/impl/src/java/org/etudes/mneme/impl/AttachmentServiceImpl.java:[62,23] cannot find symbol symbol : class TranslationImpl location: package org.etudes.util

/usr/local/sakai_2-6-1/test-center/mneme-impl/impl/src/java/org/etudes/mneme/impl/QuestionStorageSample.java:[47,23] cannot find symbol symbol : class TranslationImpl location: package org.etudes.util

/usr/local/sakai_2-6-1/test-center/mneme-impl/impl/src/java/org/etudes/mneme/impl/AttachmentServiceImpl.java:[640,32] cannot find symbol symbol : class TranslationImpl location: class org.etudes.mneme.impl.AttachmentServiceImpl

/usr/local/sakai_2-6-1/test-center/mneme-impl/impl/src/java/org/etudes/mneme/impl/AttachmentServiceImpl.java:[640,56] cannot find symbol symbol : class TranslationImpl location: class org.etudes.mneme.impl.AttachmentServiceImpl

Anything further I am missing?

Thanks for all your help so far!

--Bob

----