[Building Sakai] Building Mneme & Ambrosia under 2.6.1 error

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Jan 5 07:49:29 PST 2010

Hi Robert!

Sometime last month I sent this email off to Vivie at the etudes team. It
will probably help you out, as I don't know if they've implemented the
things I've mentioned yet. You need to build and include etudes-util. I have
mentioned/included patches to get these to compile with maven2 as well as
Oracle conversion scripts. We rolled out this new version of Mneme to
production this week.