[Building Sakai] dev-els2 almost ready to move forward

Stoufer,R M kc4uf at ufl.edu
Fri Jan 1 12:09:47 PST 2010

Hello All,

>From what I can tell we are into the final tweaking stage.  Course loading
is working and Chris & Martin have gatorlink authentication working.

There are a few issues I want to clarify who makes these changes:

Martin noticed that we still have a new account option on the front screen.  I don't
see that in sakaidev's properties file.  Is that a change from the GUI?

I was looking at roles and noticed that only the basic three roles are there when looking
at a person in a course site.  Were these set?  If so, I'm concerned that they may have
been overridden by a components.xml file of mine.

Users present is listed on the screen.  Is that what we intend for the pseudo pilot?  This
does not appear to be a default setting so I suspect it is intentionally set.

Once these issues, and any others y'all might find, are resolved I think we're ready
to move to the next step.

FYI...  I will be unable to perform updates for ~24 hours...  10:00 Saturday - 10:00 Sunday.  I am
taking a relative home from the holidays.

Mike

Michael Stoufer
Office of Academic Technology
Instructional Computing Services