[Building Sakai] new rwiki link goes to different site

Ron Peterson rpeterso at mtholyoke.edu
Thu Feb 25 18:16:38 PST 2010

Hi,

We have a weird problem on one of our sites.  When a link to a new page
is created in the rwiki tool, subsequently clicking that link (which
should take you to a new empty wiki page ready to be edited) instead
takes you to an existing wiki page on an entirely different site.  This
happens for all new links on any page in this site's wiki, as far as I
can tell.

This is probably the largest wiki on any site, so I imagine we hit a
limit of some kind, but I don't know what it is, or how to overcome it.
Also, the failure mode is odd, to say the least.

We're running Sakai 2.5.x on Oracle 10g.

No error is logged in catalina.out.

Regards,

Ron Peterson
Network & Systems Manager