[Building Sakai] Fwd: Hierarchy working as expected?

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Mon Feb 22 09:48:53 PST 2010

Adam -

I agree that having more delegated administration is ultimately a preferred approach, and I think others are on board with that:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-809

In the meantime, I'm wondering why the admin user can't just do a one-time set up of the initial hierarchy without being enrolled in all the courses.

Essentially, I'm wonder if this is a bug, or if there's some work-around that I'm missing.

Nicola