[Building Sakai] Starting Nakamura on sakai3sam.caret fails

Christian Vuerings vueringschristian at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 07:28:29 PST 2010

When I tried to build Nakamura with Java 1.6 this morning I received the following error [1]
It's just a missing artifact that couldn't be downloaded.
Usually when I encounter such an error it is "magically" fixed the next day.

I don't really know how this works but is apache building sling and then putting snapshots/artifacts online?
And if something goes wrong, the artifacts aren't released online?

Btw the Nightly K2/Stable UX is also down [2] (503).
The build seemed to have been successful [3] but running it wasn't.

- Christian

[1] http://pastebin.com/f17191f3
[2] http://sakai3-dev.uits.indiana.edu:8080/dev/index.html
[3] http://sakai3-dev.uits.indiana.edu/hybrid/logs/sakai3-build.log.txt