[Building Sakai] EB -> DAO question

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Fri Feb 19 03:51:10 PST 2010

No, you are right in that you have to translate between a search in EB
and a search in gendao. They are not the same class. I had written a
utility to translate but I removed it because it was forcing a
dependency which I did not want.
-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge