[Building Sakai] Tests & Quizzes: Create Assessments Gives Gradebook Not Deployed Properly Warning

Wagner, Michelle R. wagnermr at iupui.edu
Fri Feb 12 08:46:12 PST 2010

Hi Mike,
I believe we used this one (we were evaluating 2.6.1):
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sam/tags/sakai-2.6.1/samigo-pack/src/sql/oracle/sakai_samigo.sql

Have a great day,
Michelle

On 2/12/10 11:26 AM, "Stoufer,R M" <kc4uf at ufl.edu> wrote:

Thanks for your comments, Michelle.  It is possible you may be on to something.  The VMs we setup were started with auto.ddl=true. It's possible that the folk running the production hardware started Sakai initially with auto.ddl=false.  At least, that's what it's set to now so I'll talk to them.

I'm looking at my VM instance and see that I can choose an existing assessment type and that option is not available on the production hardware.  That would seem to tell me that the template data are not there.

What is the db script you're referring to?  I'm new at this and am still finding my way around and cannot find this script.

Thanks,
Mike