[Building Sakai] iframe doesn't resize properly when on https and serving http content

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:03:21 PST 2010

Hi all,

I've hit a strange problem. Our Sakai instance is served over https (but can also be http). A couple of the tools don't seem to resize the iframe properly when running over https. I checked the Page Info in Firefox, and it shows that a few images are being served via http only (and they are images from /library).

As soon as I drop the s from the URL, the iframe resizes as expected. Is this a known issue? I don't have the force.url.secure property set but I'm not sure that will help as I believe that is only for URLs out of Sakai.

cheers,