[Building Sakai] Oracle Trigger Compilation Warnings

Stoufer,R M kc4uf at UFL.EDU
Tue Feb 9 08:27:15 PST 2010

We are in the process of moving data from our dev to test instance and our DBA noticed the following warnings:

ORA-39082: Object type TRIGGER:"SAKAI"."BEF_INS_ENTITYPROPS" created with compilation warnings

ORA-39082: Object type TRIGGER:"SAKAI"."BEF_INS_ENTITYTAGAPPS" created with compilation warnings

Does anyone have any information as to what these triggers do?  Is there cause for concern that these did not compile properly?

We are using Sakai 2.6.x

Thanks...

R. Michael Stoufer
Computer Programmer/Analyst Manager