[Building Sakai] Wimba integration on 2.6

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:05:29 PST 2010

Just a followup, I reworked the poms and have it running in a K1 environment, source here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/anu.edu.au/alliance/2.6.x/wimba/

The issue was that the required JS libraries were in the impl, not the tool, so not being deployed correctly and hence not working at all. All fixed, thanks to Sam Ottenhoff for pointing that out!

It doesn't work in Safari though.

cheers,
Steve