[Building Sakai] release 1 SP1 of Lesson Builder

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Wed Dec 22 07:52:34 PST 2010

Hi Chuck,

You have articulated the need for Lesson Builder functionality in Sakai for several years, and now you have implemented it, with help from a high school student.  Thanks, and congratulations.

My one big concern is that it depends on other tools and/or services in a way that may make it difficult to adapt for use in sakai institutions that do not use certain tools/services.  For example, if a school does not use Samigo, they would still need to include Samigo in their build for LB.

I am wondering how hard you think it might be to make the entity types pluggable in LB and whether that is on your roadmap.

Thanks.

Jim