[Building Sakai] Reg. Load Testing Tool for Sakai

Santhanam V santhanam at aims.amrita.edu
Fri Dec 17 01:12:24 PST 2010

Dear Friends,

          Currently we are using Sakai 2.6 on JBoss-4.0.5.GA. We are facing
load issues in using the Sakai Evaluation System Module. If total number of
users exceed above 125, then Sakai's response time is more.

         So we would like to Load Test our Sakai Installation/Server. Could
you please suggest a Good Load Testing Tool which will be suitable for
testing Sakai  2.6 ?

Thanks In Advance

With Regards

Santhanam