[Building Sakai] Filtering Content served from CHS

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Dec 15 09:07:14 PST 2010

> Let me just start over then. Here is the use case:
> >  ------
> >  I am a system admin (or tool writer) and I need to add a custom bit to
> >  the top of every page (like some CSS or JS). I can do this by
> >  modifying the portal code (which is not awesome but it is at least
> >  possible) but I don't want to have to
> >  rebuild the system just to add a JS or CSS include.

Aaron,

Would adding two sakai.properties arrays of additional JS and CSS
includes take care of the use case you outlined?

content.htmlpagefilter.js.count=2
content.htmlpagefilter.js.1=/library/js/jquery-media.js
content.htmlpagefilter.js.2=/library/js/jquery-ui-latest/jquery-ui.js

content.htmlpagefilter.css.count=1
content.htmlpagefilter.css.1=/library/skin/customskin/additional.css

--Sam