[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7.1 responsiveness

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Tue Dec 14 10:57:18 PST 2010

Actually this is using the latest nightly of MsgCntr as of Dec. 10th.  I
knew about the performance issues so I built 2.7.1 with the nightly.  I
used the following to grab the code:

svn co
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msgcntr/branches/msgcntr-2.7.x/
msgcntr-2.7.x

Jeremy Kusnetz | Sr. Systems Engineer

American Public University System
American Military University  |  American Public University
661 S George Street, Charles Town, WV 25414
T 304-885-5333 | M 703-967-5212 |  jkusnetz at apus.edu| www.apus.edu
<http://www.apus.edu>