[Building Sakai] Report # of published assessments

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 13 10:02:45 PST 2010

Hi Dorie,

You would like to run a query similar to this:

SELECT * FROM sam_authzdata_t a, sakai_site s, sam_publishedassessment_t pa
where a.agentid = s.site_id
and a.functionid = 'GRADE_PUBLISHED_ASSESSMENT'
and a.qualifierid = pa.id
and s.title = :site_title
and pa.title in (:assessment_title_1, :assessment_title_2,...)

Thanks,
Karen