[Building Sakai] Sakai Webservices - Axis

sandeep nair sandeep.nair85 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:47:33 PST 2010

Yeah I had seen that and thought so it would be an old property file, coz it
didnt have most of the properties, even this session.parameter.allow is not
there *View All Properties in a Single
File<http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+Properties+Reference+-+Full>

*Thanks* *anyway for helping me out.