[Building Sakai] Sakai Webservices - Axis

sandeep nair sandeep.nair85 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:01:37 PST 2010

Awesome possum. I have been trying to enable so many properties to make it
work like container.login=true and session.resolvehostname=true. You made my
day. Isnt there a whole list of sakai.properties available somewhere so that
i can easily look in to that?

Thanks once again buddy.

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com