[Building Sakai] [sakai2-tcc] Filtering Content served from CHS

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 16:42:49 PST 2010

I think the discussion on TCC is about getting consensus on an approach that can then be put forward to sakai-dev so that other developers can have their input or be made aware of whats happening, since the TCC was made up to coordinate technical choices in the community.

At least that is what I believe the TCC list is for.

cheers,
Steve