[Building Sakai] [Deploying Sakai] LDAP connection question

Abdul khader akhader at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:31:26 PST 2010

Hello Casey,
We do have integration policy in place. But, first, we are trying to test
out the sakai integration with our ldap server. Yes, Bruce is part of the
ldap team. Since this is a testbed, passwords security is not much of a
concern yet. What we are looking for is a way with which we can make sakai
server authenticate with our testbed openldap server.
As stated by Bruce, we are able to authenticate the users from command line
but the same is not happening from sakai. The logs are as bruce attached.

Request help in this regards

Thanks a bunch
Abdul Khader