[Building Sakai] Export Repsonses in Samigo

Widner, Aaron Robert arwidner at iupui.edu
Wed Dec 8 08:30:27 PST 2010

Hello
I have a question on what the "1: .5" means when exporting responses from Samigo.  I have attached an example of the exported response sheet.  Here is the background information:

*         All questions are numeric response questions

o   Question text is setup as follows: Company A {0|1}

I take the assessment as a student and enter answers like, 0.5, 0.75, etc.  As an instructor when I export the response I expect to see only the answers e.g .5.  Not the 1: .5, does anyone know what that 1: is?

Thank you,
Aaron