[Building Sakai] Sitestats Admin

Vijaykumar Sadupally UdcsWeb at unisa.ac.za
Wed Dec 1 00:41:04 PST 2010

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
________________________________

Good day,

On Sitestats Admin Overview when a user has access permissions we still expect him to see be able to access all the course sites.  However currently on our system all the course sites are displayed but when the user clicks on a course site that he is not linked to he gets an error message "You are not authorized".  Is there is setting somewhere where we can indicate that all course sites must be available to users with access permissions.?  For a user with maintain permissions all the course sites are accessible in sitestats admin.

Please advice.

Regards
Vijay
University of South Africa