[Building Sakai] My workspace get lost.

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Mon Aug 30 11:59:04 PDT 2010

Peter,
yes a My Workspace site should be created the first time a user logs in.
It won't be named after their login account name though. It will be
named after their unique id prepended with a tilda. So for example,
select * from sakai_user_id_map where eid = 'login_acct_name'
and that will show you the user_id (unique id) for that account, and
then the my workspace will have a site id of  ~user_id

John