[Building Sakai] mail.smtp.sendpartial

Carl Hall carl at hallwaytech.com
Mon Aug 30 09:57:14 PDT 2010

BasicEmailService defaults to sendpartial=true (even before KNL-570), so I'm
not quite sure what's going on there for you.  If there's any failed
addresses in the send, javamail will always thrown an exception to report
those addresses even if sendpartial=true and some addresses were mailed
successfully.

I'm reviewing the property retrieval in mail sender to make sure it mimics
what is seen in BasicEmailService.  I think I've found the best way to set
sendpartial in commons-email, so I'm working to get that included now.