[Building Sakai] Milton Webdav

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Sat Aug 28 02:42:15 PDT 2010

Hi Stephen,

I find your comments about Litmus interesting as it is an easy test for QA. Ian has just posted Sakai 3/Q2 plans for looking at Milton/WebDAV. Therefore, next week I will run the litmus tests against the newest version of Milton and report back.

I agree with your point:
> how the code handles client foibles
I believe that (especially Rutgers) have repaired many Jira's because of subtleties. If Milton is main stream then you would expect the same evolution of ad hoc repairs. My current theory at the moment is that we should focus on protocol compliance and if better than Sakai2 verify the choice as  being mainstream.

Alan

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance