[Building Sakai] Can't access newly created Course Site on Sakai 2 Nightly Builds

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Wed Aug 25 08:01:48 PDT 2010

Hmm. I followed your second approach on HSQLDB nightly server and repeated
the problem, with the following error message in the log file. I will look
into the problem.
2010-08-25 10:59:13,592 WARN http-8083-Processor25
org.sakaiproject.cheftool.VelocityPortletPaneledAction - Exception calling
method doAdd_site_option java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
(Caused by java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 > 0)
 at
 at
 at
org.sakaiproject.cheftool.VelocityPortletPaneledAction.actionDispatch(VelocityPortletPaneledAction.java:618)
 at
org.sakaiproject.cheftool.VelocityPortletPaneledAction.processAction(VelocityPortletPaneledAction.java:528)
 at
org.sakaiproject.cheftool.ToolServlet.doGet(ToolServlet.java:230)
 at
org.sakaiproject.cheftool.VelocityPortletPaneledAction.doGet(VelocityPortletPaneledAction.java:1025)
 at org.sakaiproject.cheftool.ToolServlet.doPost(ToolServlet.java:154)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647)
 at org.sakaiproject.vm.ComponentServlet.service(ComponentServlet.java:56)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
 at org.sakaiproject.util.RequestFilter.doFilter(RequestFilter.java:586)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)

at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:679)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:461)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:364)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:301)
 at
org.sakaiproject.tool.impl.ActiveToolComponent$MyActiveTool.forward(ActiveToolComponent.java:505)
 at
org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.forwardTool(SkinnableCharonPortal.java:1315)
 at
org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.handlers.ToolHandler.doTool(ToolHandler.java:204)
 at
org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.handlers.ToolHandler.doGet(ToolHandler.java:96)
 at
org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.handlers.ToolHandler.doPost(ToolHandler.java:73)
 at
org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.doPost(SkinnableCharonPortal.java:1149)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647)
 at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
 at org.sakaiproject.util.RequestFilter.doFilter(RequestFilter.java:647)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:172)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
 at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)

at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)
 at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:873)
 at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 > 0
 at java.util.Vector.insertElementAt(Vector.java:551)
 at java.util.Vector.add(Vector.java:760)
 at
org.sakaiproject.site.impl.ResourceVector.moveTo(ResourceVector.java:127)
 at
org.sakaiproject.site.impl.BaseSitePage.setPosition(BaseSitePage.java:663)
 at
org.sakaiproject.site.tool.SiteAction.saveFeatures(SiteAction.java:8529)
 at
org.sakaiproject.site.tool.SiteAction.doFinish(SiteAction.java:4931)
 at
org.sakaiproject.site.tool.SiteAction.doAdd_site_option(SiteAction.java:10459)
 ... 46 more