[Building Sakai] Restore remove administrator Resources

Jaques Smith jaques at psybergate.co.za
Mon Aug 23 02:14:44 PDT 2010

Hi,

We had a mishap. The Resource tool was removed from the Administration Workplace site by mistake and then added again. Now all the resources are missing from the Administration Workplace site. The lucky thing is that all that is still available from the My Workspace when logged in as the admin.

I see that if you go to Options in Resources (from Administration Workplace) it says "Setting options for resources in worksite '(null)'" in a unbroken install but in the broken one it says "Setting options for resources in worksite '"Administration Workspace" (!admin)' ".

Also if you go to Permissions in the unbroken it says;
Set permissions for resources in worksite (null)
Clear all | Undo changes
Alert: no roles are defined.
and in the broken one: "Set permissions for resources in worksite "Administration Workspace" (!admin)" with all the permissions listed.

How can I restore the Administration Workplace site?

Thanks,
Jaques