[Building Sakai] Some UX issues on Android smartphones

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Fri Aug 20 11:32:00 PDT 2010

We've got some work going here at IU to surface features through our enterprise mobile portal.  To do this, we have been "entifying" parts of the application.  So, I think Announcements and Messages and Forums have some of these capabilities so far.  We are working on building them out a bit but would definitely love some community involvement!

Chris