[Building Sakai] Sakai Maven Plugin Deps

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Thu Aug 19 05:00:27 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I was hacking the sakai maven plugin to add an hsqldb of all installed
modules to the tomcat you are deploying/undeploying from.

I was able to add the hsqldb jar to the pom's in the
maven2/trunk/pom.xml and maven2/trunk/sakai-plugin/pom.xml  so it
compiles, however the jar is not getting added to the classpath when I
actually run the plugin (or when it runs it's tests).

On this page [1], it looks like they are adding one to a plugins.xml
file, but I don't see one of those for our plugin.  I was thinking maybe
it's supposed to go somewhere in the components.xml file with the
lifecycle stuff?

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Steve