[Building Sakai] Who is using the Search Tool?

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Wed Aug 18 12:23:12 PDT 2010

  Hi Guys,

In working on the up coming 2.6.3 release we discovered this problem -
the 2.6.2 master pom declares a commons-lang version of 2.4 but the
kernel bound to it is actually deploying 2.2 (if memory serves) the
quick fix is to delete the 2.2 version of commons lang in shared/lib and
copy 2.4 or later there. This is fixed in the upcoming 2.6.3 release
(which will include the post 2.6 search)