[Building Sakai] Problem with deleting old assignment after conversion to 2.7.x

Omer Piperdi omer at rice.edu
Wed Aug 18 10:55:38 PDT 2010

It was older 2.6.x.. We did run 2.6.0 to 2.6.1 conversions.. (SAK-16668
and SAK-16548)

---
CREATE TABLE assignment_content
     (content_id                     VARCHAR2(99) NOT NULL,
     context                        VARCHAR2(99),
     xml                            CLOB)
/
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX assignment_content_index ON assignment_content
   (
     content_id                      ASC
   )
/
CREATE INDEX assignment_content_context ON assignment_content
   (
     context                         ASC
   )
/
---
CREATE TABLE assignment_assignment
     (assignment_id                  VARCHAR2(99) NOT NULL,
     context                        VARCHAR2(99),
     xml                            CLOB)
/
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX assignment_assignment_index ON assignment_assignment
   (
     assignment_id                   ASC
   )
/
CREATE INDEX assignment_assignment_context ON assignment_assignment
   (
     context                         ASC
   )
/
---
CREATE TABLE assignment_submission
     (submission_id                  VARCHAR2(99) NOT NULL,
     context                        VARCHAR2(99) NOT NULL,
     xml                            CLOB,
     submitter_id                   VARCHAR2(99) DEFAULT null,
     submit_time                    VARCHAR2(99) DEFAULT null,
     submitted                      VARCHAR2(6) DEFAULT null,
     graded                         VARCHAR2(6) DEFAULT null,
     keep                           VARCHAR2(1) DEFAULT 'X')
/

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX assignment_submission_index ON assignment_submission
   (
     submission_id                   ASC
   )
/

CREATE INDEX assignment_submission_context ON assignment_submission
   (
     context                         ASC
   )
/

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX asn_sub_sub_index ON assignment_submission
   (
     context                         ASC,
     submitter_id                    ASC
   )