[Building Sakai] Sakai CAS password change authentication issue

Santhanam V santhanam at aims.amrita.edu
Wed Aug 18 07:20:45 PDT 2010

Dear Friends,

           As per instructions in
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/~steve.swinsburg/CASifying+Sakai,
we have CASified Sakai. Our CAS server currently uses JDBC/MySQL table for
authentication purpose.

           Also we have another CASsified application in which we have
changed the password of the logged in  user. But after logging out and
closing the browser, when we try to access sakai in a new browser, we are
redirected to CAS login page where we give username/password. But after
authentication, still we are getting sakai's login page. But when we access
our other CASsified applications, we are able to login without any issues.
After restarting JBoss/Tomcat, we are able to login to sakai successfully.

           When we searched in web, we came across a similar issue
http://jasig.275507.n4.nabble.com/password-cache-td266673.html#a266673.

          Please kindly help us to resolve this issue.

Thank You

:-)

With Regards
Santhanam