[Building Sakai] Announcements - Disappear

Yzelle, Sonette SYzelle at unisa.ac.za
Mon Aug 16 03:57:07 PDT 2010

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
________________________________

Hi,

On Announcements it has happened a few times that the announcements just disappear.
You can see in the event tracking that the announcement was added, the user saw the announcement on the screen but then later it goes missing. No delete announcement is in the event tracking.  We added a trigger on announcement_message table and see that there is deletes happening on the table but we don't know from where.  Does anyone know where announcements can also be deleted and no event tracking is written away?
On the normal announcement delete an event (annc.delete.own) is written away.

We are currently on Sakai 2.6.2 and using Oracle database.

Thank you
Sonette

Sonette Yzelle
Analyst Developer