[Building Sakai] Opensocial integration with Sakai

Atik Jain atik_jain at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 16 00:45:16 PDT 2010

We are just checking for the opensocial container integration in sakai. For
that I need social API, I am using your axis web service module to get
information about the User. But I need friends and activities information
also, as it is required for opensocial container integration.
There is no Friends and Activity module in Sakai and also there is no web
service that gives me that information. Is it there in your roadmap to
implement these modules or is there any way where I can get this
information.
Also it seems that the sakai user profile is incomplete, it does not contain
user gender and date of birth that information is required in some
opensocial gadgets.