[Building Sakai] Question about some EB providers

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Aug 10 12:16:56 PDT 2010

That's tricky because it doesn't make a lot of sense that it is OK for
someone to access the roster data sometimes and not OK at other times.
It almost sounds more like there is a security hole in forums rather
than there being a deficiency in the membership provider.

I don't really have a solution for you without knowing more about the
use case unfortunately. Just something to be aware of.

I wouldn't worry about the sample user directory provider too much.

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile