[Building Sakai] Last visited sites history

Horatiu Cherebetiu hcherebetiu at loi.nl
Thu Aug 5 03:56:23 PDT 2010

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is a tool or a way to get the last x visited sites for a specific user?

I know that when accessing a site there is an event generated "pres.begin". I could use this event, but the problem is that is not generated all the time(depending if there is a presence set already). So imagine the scenario: User accesing site A, B, C, D. At the moment I have 4 pres.begin events, so I can add those 4 sites in my history, but if  the user goes back to site A, I can not guarantee that the event pres.begin is generated(because the event pres.end may not be generated yet), so Site A will not appear in my history again.

Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Thanks,

Tania