[Building Sakai] Can not start server tomcat

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Aug 3 16:45:07 PDT 2010

Also, the domain isn't resolving for me.

nslookup course.cse.hcmut.edu.vn
Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address:  8.8.8.8

DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Request to google-public-dns-a.google.com timed-out

You probably either need to have your hostname set to a globally resolvable
domain name or something defined in your /etc/hosts files for this to
startup. I was reading that this can be a problem for certain linux
distributions.