[Building Sakai] Samigo problem - don't save nothing

Miriam esteve miesvesakai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 00:41:32 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with Samigo tests.

>From one day to another has failed to 'save' the information about shipments
and test scores.
When I send a test does not appear as sent, and the note ratings
neither.Butthe shipments
are there in the DB (SAM_ASSESSMENTGRADING_T S) as well as examinations.
Neither appear the previous notes in Samigo, which were already qualified
(but in grades yes). Samigo, just shows "n / a" (not applicable) in
punctuation, date and time.

The tomcat log don't show anything.
I created a new test and I have done and still the same.
I published again a test, and also the same.

It is a problem, because tests that are in production, and which are
constantly accessing students, but for now does not save anything ...
Anyone have any idea because it can be??

Thank you very much in advance.
Greetings.

Título [image: Ordenar por título en orden descendente] Fecha de comentarios
    Puntuación     Hora Enviado

 2.  Examen de Prueba
n/a n/a* n/a 02-ago-2010 03:16  2. Examen de Prueba 2
n/a n/a* n/a 02-ago-2010 03:19

Miriam Esteve Velázquez
Analista-Programadora
miriam.esteve at setival.com