[Building Sakai] trunk is broken

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 00:16:04 PDT 2010

Just a question about the blame/praise mechanism.... how will the system know who breaks the build if commits happened after the broken commit, and *then* the build server runs?

For instance, userX commits something that breaks the build, userY then commits something that is fine. Then the build runs, and the build is broken, will it know it was userX? I assume it looks at the specific file that is broken to see who last commit to that file?

cheers,
Steve